Sprin

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mom's Weekend!

This past weekend was Mom's Weekend at WSU. With Lindsay gone to Cancun and Ron ending up having to work, I took McKenna with me and we joined Danny on Saturday. First we hit the Bookie to stock up on our Cougar wear, Dan took us to lunch at the Southside Cafe, we found a purse party but got there after the mad rush and nothing was left, had ice cream at Ferdinand's, went to a craft fair, took 4 of Dan's friends to dinner and ended the evening with a Huey Lewis and the News concert! Huey can still ROCK!!

Being the diligent person I am, I charged my camera battery the night before so I could capture all these moments with my first child in his freshman year...and of course left the battery charging on the kitchen counter! ARRRGGGGG. Here's some cell phone pictures ---

Waiting in line at Ferdinand's (it was worth it)
Waiting for Huey!

No comments:

Post a Comment