Sprin

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had another of our annual Pumpkin Carving Parties and they get more fun every year!! Once again, I have to say, we have the best friends that love to decorate/carve/spray paint/light and/or flame their pumpkins!!

We had our next generation show up this year! My kids babysitter, Rachelle and her husband Chris came with their brand new 4 week old son LEVI!! Love that this tradition will continue!

I honestly can say that this is the THING that I look forward to doing every year! And to top it off, all my kids were back this year to celebrate with us!! Can not beat that!
The Carving - Dan and Reilly
Reilly's "Pumpkin Pi"
Lindsay
Lindsay's "Purr-ty" kitty
McKenna carved a pumpkin to look like NICOLE!
The Gang
Some of the non-carving: Becky and Kim
Scott, Leslie and Rosalie
Curtis (did not ever see him go near a pumpkin!)
Rachelle (excused from carving) with Levi, whom you can't see because my dog Fletcher is determined to steal the spotlight!
Brandon
Ron! Did we wait too long to carve!!?
Some of my favorite people!
Reilly, Lindsay and Danny
Caitlynn and Elliott
Sam, Brandon and Mom Michelle
Cloe and StephanieThe Flaming Finale!Dan's WSU!


No comments:

Post a Comment