Sprin

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Miss Moses Lake's Outstanding Teen 2010!

WOW! What a Day in the Life of McKenna! Last night was the Miss Moses Lake and Miss Moses Lake's Outstanding Teen pageant...and McKenna took home the crown for teen!! It always amazes me to see these young ladies and women on stage - that was something I never could have done! I am so glad both my girls have had this experience, it truly helps them grow and build confidence. I'm not quite sure what we are in for in the next year, but I know it will be fun!
Opening number
On stage question
The crowning
I think she's happy!!The court
McKenna and her judgesMcKenna and her "Little Sister" Hanna
McKenna with the pageant director Kris Crum
McKenna and 2009 Teen Breanna (she had already changed out of her dress!)
The proud family
We ALL love you very much McKenna and are SO proud of you!!


2 comments:

  1. So very proud. She was absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! What a beautiful and talented girl! It reminds me of my friend, Danielle, who also won a local pageant. She out-staged other contestants when she delivered a really intelligent and brilliant answer during the Q&A portion. Also, her hair was carefully styled by one of the best hairdressers from Santa Monica hair salons. She looked good in their chosen beauty queen hairstyle for her to win the pageant. Thanks for sharing the inspiring post, Julia!

    ReplyDelete