Sprin

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

30 Year Reunion 1 Year Early

I went to my high school reunion last weekend...flew into Sacramento where my friend Kelley lives, she picked me up and we got to spend the time driving to Walnut Creek TALKING! So many things to catch up on after all these years...it's one thing to keep in touch through internet etc., but so much more fun to be face to face! We spent the afternoon walking around downtown Walnut Creek, stopped into Il Fornaio's for some Carpaccio (which was fabulous) then headed to the hotel where we met up with a group of friends for some pre-reunion catching up! Had a great time with Malisa, Karla, Laurie and Susie!

The reunion itself was a lot of fun, I wish more people would have turned out for the multi-year bash, but it was fun just to see the ones that did make it. I have to say, for the most part, everyone looked pretty darn good.

Laurie and Malisa
Malisa and Karla
SusieJulia, Susie, Kelley, Karla, LaurieMalisa

No comments:

Post a Comment