Sprin

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

McKenna and the Molahiettes!

McKenna has been pretty darn busy this summer - dance practice and drill team practice sure made the summer go by quickly for her, but she can hardly wait to be a 9th grader!

After Drill Team Camp in August, the girls came to our house for pizza and swimming. It was fun to see everyone relaxing and having fun and BOY were they hungry! Yesterday the girls gathered for their team pictures at a place called Hidden Meadows here in Moses Lake, I had not ever been there, but it sure is a slice of Paradise in the middle of nowhere! Here are just some of the pictures of the Freshman girls and a couple of Sophmores, I'll post the whole team (all 28 of them!) when I get them back from the photographer!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love the new uniforms and the girls always look so grown -up. I love your house Julia! Thanks for sharing it with me. That team is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete