Sprin

Monday, July 20, 2009

Au aloha ko'u 'ohana me ka 'ailana a Kona!

I love my family with the island of Kona! That's the closest I could come to saying I love my family and the island of Kona! Danny and I had a great relaxing time in Kona with my parents, brother and nephew. We wish that Ron and the girls were there with us, but Ron and Lindsay had work committments and McKenna had a dance workshop she is very glad she didn't miss. I missed the rest of my family ALOT! We have never been on a vacation where we are all not together, but I did enjoy my time alone with Danny and I know these times come more infrequently as time moves on.
View from our balcony

Our submarine rideGoats on the helicopter pad
Our helicopter coming inViews from above
The two great white snorklers...Dan and Oscar
Family
Lava tunnelsLuau ( newphew Alex, Dan, Dad, Mom, Julia, brother Oscar)Sunset

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time you need a surrogate child for vacation, I'm up for the challenge. Looks wonderful!! Hope it was...

    ReplyDelete