Sprin

Friday, June 5, 2009

Class of 2009!

It is such a weird feeling to know another one of your children has graduated. This is what we wish and hope and work for every day of their lives, but still....I kept my tears in check, even though that is very hard for me, but I know that Lindsay would prefer me to hold it together! She has always been my very pragmatic child and I think her way of looking at life and knowing what she wants will take her far in nursing or any other path she chooses because she can separate facts while also being extremely compassionate and loyal. I always think back to when she was about 3 and Dan 4 and Dan was very ill with an ear infection. We came home from the doctor, he laid down on the couch, she dumped out the Lego bucket, turned it upside down and sat on it next to Danny ALL day long. As soon as he was awake enough to realize his sister was there to grant his every wish and command...he milked it big time! But she never waivered, she just took care of him.

Lindsay, we are very proud of you and we love you very much!

Lindsay and Isac in the progression march
Lindsay with Ashley and Kara
Lindsay, Ashley and Isac
Grandpa and MorMorPast, present and future MLHS grads!Proud parentsMy girls and I
I DID IT!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is all graduated! I love that beautiful daughter of yours. And Thanks for the comment! I am so excited to get the opportunity to teach the girls again. I love them and am counting down the days. See you at Recital!

    ReplyDelete