Sprin

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Busy Weekend!

Had a busy and fun weekend...Danny came home for spring break, the girls went to Spotlight Dance competition in Seattle and Lindsay went to the Sweethearts Dance. Ron and I had to split and divide - we all went to Seattle on Friday, watched McKenna do her solo and Lindsay's team do all their numbers, Lindsay and I came back Saturday morning and did all the pre-dance primping...unfortunately Lindsay came down with strep throat and couldn't really enjoy her evening. Ron stayed in Seattle with McKenna and watched all her teams numbers on Saturday, (I really hated to miss that, I haven't seen all her dances yet). Said hello to Danny a split second before he left for a friends house, then my friend Vickie and I took off to take the group pictures of all the decked out teenagers!

McKenna's Clogging Solo

Lindsay's team (Elites) in their clogging outfit


Glamorous Lindsay
The Girls ready to go!

1 comment: